MS 30 CHAIR/SEATED is a comprehensive joint mobility and body weight training program that is specifically designed for you if:
- You want to improve strength, mobility, and fatigue when using a rollator or moving in a chair
- You require walking aids to work, exercise, and perform activities of daily living
- You experience MS symptoms that fluctuate day to day
- You have an EDSS score of 4.5 – 6.5
This 4-Week training program is an EXCELLENT starting point for learning how to use exercise as MOVEMENT MEDICINE to counteract your neurologic symptoms.
MS 30 is designed to reduce spasticity and stiffness while increasing strength, balance, and endurance.
We will accomplish this by improving the areas of your brain responsible for:
- Breathing and spinal cord function
- Muscular endurance
- Symptom reduction
and MUCH MORE !
****This is a LIFETIME ACCESS Program