NXT Will Help You…
- ACTIVATE multiple areas of your brain needed for symptom-free movement.
- INCREASE strength, mobility, balance, and energy.
- PROTECT your nervous system from neurologic degeneration.
NXT is a medically-based Neuroplastic Cross Training program, specifically designed for you!
NXT uses cutting edge applied neuroscience to help you counteract your disruptive neurologic symptoms.
What's Included In NXT
A medically-based Neuroplastic Cross Training program ( 8 week program with flexibility built into customize it for your specific needs)
- Deep core strengthening to restore disrupted movement patterns.
- Corrective exercise to reduce pain, stiffness, and movement limitations.
- Strength training using multiple types of resistance band exercises.
- High intensity interval training to boost neuro-protective responses in your brain.
- Balance training to optimize your movement patterns.
- Breath training proven to counteract your symptoms.
- Visual training to activate your brain stem and spinal cord.
*** Important criteria to do this program
1) You can walk with MINIMAL ASSISTANCE and move freely on and the floor, in a chair, and up on your feet
2) You have an EDSS score of 2.5 or less
How Movement Medicine Counteracts MS
In this powerful presentation, Coach Trevor will discuss how The MS Gym uses 3 KEY movement training methods to DIRECTLY counteract YOUR MS symptoms:
1.Neuro-Muscular Re-Balancing – will help you improve your balance and core strength INSTANTLY using 3 simple movement cues.
2. Movement Re-Education – will show you how to reduce spasticity and improve mobility in the areas of your body most affected by MS.
3. Brain-Based Strength & Endurance Training – will show you which type of strength training is MOST EFFECTIVE for the MS brain and body.
This presentation has been shared both virtually and in person at local MS Society chapters where attendees have paid up to $200. This presentation is yours as part of the NXT Beta program at no extra cost
Do I have Lifetime access to the Program?
Will this interfere with any current exercises I am doing?
What type of technology is used to deliver the program?
Any special equipment needed?
NXT Specific Testimonials
I had heard such great things about the MS Gym and my neurologist recommended them. However, I had the perception form Trevor's YouTube videos that the MS GYM was for lower mobility people then where I'm at. NXT was super challenging ( in a good way), I loved the flexibility of the program. I noticed significant changes in my overall energy and balance after using the program and I still use the my favorite exercises from the program today even though I finished the full 8 weeks.
This program is amazing. I am still very active with regular exercise such as swimming and lifting light weights at the gym but adding this program to what I'm already doing has helped reduce some symptoms I was experiencing before I did the NXT program. I can't say enough about Trevor's knowledge and the way the program is designed.
I had not been exercising for a full year and this program was exactly what I needed. It's helped me so much with my overall strength and I have no more fatigue (which was becoming a problem). My wife even noticed a change in my gait after the 8 weeks. I still come back to my favorite exercises and it's motivated me to do other stuff like lifting weights in the gym and playing in a softball league.
Overall MS GYM Testimonials
We are now approaching five years in business and are the largest MS specific exercise based on both our social media following and amount of happy customers. With over 3,500 testimonials we can't fit them all on this page but check out this video below from our 4 year anniversary that shares what others have experienced by being past of the MS Gym community and doing our programs: